Email Marketing Delivery Rates
Any Email Marketing service can claim high deliverability and a good reputation. However, proving deliverability is usually a different matter. The hard cold fact of the matter is that there appears to be a lot of misinformation about deliverability and many email marketers often find out too late that their chosen AutoResponder service isn’t quite as good about getting their message delivered as they would like to believe.
TrafficWave.net provides (and can verify) outstanding deliverability and “sender reputation” with quite a few different third-party monitoring services such as:
Before you decide on an email marketing autoresponder, take a look for yourself. Compare TrafficWave.net to the other guys. We think you’ll agree that TrafficWave.net has one of the better reputations in the industry and for good reason.
- TrafficWave.net enforces a clear and stringent anti-spam policy.
We maintain a zero-tolerance stand when it comes to unsolicited email.
- TrafficWave.net maintains consistent and open communication with major service providers to ensure and enforce best practices in Email Marketing. WHEN (not “if”) a problem is detected, our staff are able to quickly resolve and address these issues. (It happens to all of us)
- TrafficWave.net constantly monitors for and removes email addresses that become undeliverable. This helps our database remain clean and function efficiently.
- Removal/Unsubscribe requests are handled quickly and efficiently.
- TrafficWave.net maintains multiple test accounts across a wide variety of carriers to check for delivery issues and irregularities.
- TrafficWave.net constantly monitors and proactively seeks out any potential or impending delivery issues.
TrafficWave.net takes these measures seriously to ensure that your messages can be delivered across a wide variety of email service platforms.
Sending irrelevant content or abusing the privilege of contact granted by your subscribers will not only affect your deliverability but will quickly cause your subscriber lists to dwindle due to unsubscribe requests and complaints.
Infrastructure and Corporate policy are one side of the deliverability question.
At TrafficWave.net, we take that role very seriously to help your email marketing message get through to your audience.
Professionalism and integrity on your part will take care of the rest of the equation.