Presented by Kris Kemp (website mgr) | (bicycledays)
Our Clients Tell Us ...
"I have signed up a couple of people in my Online business last weekend and I have never done that before over a weekend."
-- Randy G. Hutchings
"It has been well worth the cost. You have exceeded my expectations."
"TrafficWave is one of the first programs I've found that started sending me new prospects and customers the first day I set it up. This really works! "
-- Daniel J. Johnese
"I am blown away with the results I am seeing from TrafficWave! Conversion rates..."
"As of this date I have had 204 people request my free report... with more coming in everyday."
-- Glenn Shafer
Get 10,000 Visitors To Your Web Site for Just $24.95
If you are a small business person trying to promote something online
(whether it's your own products or services, affiliate programs, or
anything else) you'll probably face a lot of challenges in trying to
generate significant amounts of traffic to your site. Here are some
of the typical problems with common advertising strategies. See if
you can relate to one or more of them:
- Too Expensive - We have seen some very expensive advertising systems out there. And when money is tight, the last thing you have is time and cash to waste on things that simply do not work.
- Takes Too Much Time - When you are just starting out a new promotion, it can take days, weeks, or even months to see results. When you are starting out, that is just too long.
- Not Effective - Let's face it. The guru that is selling you his e-books did not tell you that the information you bought was outdated before you could download it!
- Too Complicated - How much time can you afford to spend on trying to learn some new software that may or may not work as expected?
- Too Risky - Some of those so-called "secrets" are either just old outdated material or in some cases, tactics that can actually get you in trouble!
How It Works:
Our Guaranteed Website Visitors system has the potential to literally explode your business overnight. We use a combination of what is known as Pop-Unders, Pop-Ups, and Exit-Pops to deliver visitors directly to your web site.
We've all seen these windows before.
- Pop-unders cause another site to be opened in a new browser window under the browser window that you are currently viewing.
- Pop-ups cause another site to be opened in a new browser window above the browser window that you are currently viewing.
- Exit-pops are those windows that cause a new site to open on your browser when you are exiting (leaving) a site.
What To Expect
Even if you have the "perfect" product or service to promote with Pop-Unders,
Pop-ups, and Exit-pops, understand that this type of advertising is not designed
to generate massive sales on a first visit.
In fact, most web surfers are in the habit of quickly closing pop-up windows or
using some sort fo software to block pop-up windows altogether.
So Why Use This Type Of Advertising?
Simply put, you are using the law of averages to your benefit. The cost per
visitor for this program is so low, advertisers can afford to test small and
medium runs before committing to a larger visitor package.
How Do I Get The Most Out Of This Type of Advertising?
The most successful way to benefit from Guaranteed Website Visitors is to promote something that has a broad general appeal and is not limited to a small or terribly limited geography or demographic.
If your product, service, or opportunity would appeal to a very limited market
or is so specific that you would need to target your visitors to a specific
location or demographic, this may not be the way for you to go.
If there is a reasonable chance that the average person surfing the net could
benefit from your product, service, or opportunity, then this type of
advertising can definitely work for you.
Remember... these visitors will be doing something else when your web site
pops up in front of them. In effect, your site may very well interrupt what
they are doing. So your site needs to load quickly. The offer needs to be
very compelling, and there should be a form on the page so that you can
offer to send them more information later. Very rarely will this type of
advertising work for taking someone directly to a sales site and asking them
to place an order. But if they are interested and can request free information,
your chances of generating solid quality leads are much higher.
We recommend that our advertisers focus on using what is known as a Capture
Page so that they can capture information from interested visitors to follow
up with them later.
Here are some examples of products, services, and opportunities our clients have marketed successfully with this type of advertising:
- Business Opportunities
- Network Marketing/MLM
- Franchise Opportunties
- Work-at-home programs
- Shopping, Gifts, etc.
- Sports/Sporting Goods
- Travel, Cars, Outdoors
- Pets, Hobbies, etc.
- Mens/Womens Health
- Dieting, Fitness, etc.
- Cooking, Gardening, etc.
- Home Improvement
- Computers, Software, etc.
- Education, Jobs/Career
- "Free Stuff", Coupons, etc.
- Internet/Web Services
- Online Casinos sites
- Joke and Humor sites
- Online Games, Chat, etc.
- Music, Sports, Movies, etc.
- Credit Cards/Repair
- Personal Finance
- Insurance offers
- Investment sites
The above list is by no means complete, these are just some of the things
that have been promoted successfully with this system. If you're not sure
that this is right for you, just remember the basic rule:
Is there a reasonable chance that the average person surfing the net
might be interested in what you're promoting? If so, then there is a good
chance that this will work very well for you!
We have packages to suit any budget and can start sending
traffic to your website right away!
# Of Visitors:
Limited Time Offer:
Just click the button below to fill out our simple order form. Your campaign will begin within 24 to 48 hours after receiving your signed order form.